Your Little Miss greatly values the satisfaction of its customers.
If you have a question or complaint, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] [email protected] or by telephone on 085 - 773 53 53
We are available on working days from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you cannot reach us directly, we will call you back as soon as possible. Emails and chat messages are being answered as soon as possible, but surely within 24 hours on working days.
1.1 Can I also pick up my package?
Unfortunately this is not possible, as there’s no physical store.
2 Shipping costs & delivery time
2.1 How much are the shipping costs?
Your Little Miss ships to all countries in Europe. The packaging and shipping costs are always € 2.50 for letterbox mail. For orders over € 20, no shipping costs will be charged.
2.2 When will my package be shipped?
If the order is received before 2 p.m., the order will be shipped the same day. During busy periods this may take one extra day. Because we sent your order through letter post, you will not receive a Track & Trace code.
Please note that no orders can be shipped on Dutch public holidays. Please note that if you place your order around this time, it may take longer for your package to arrive. There may be a delay, especially during the month of December.
Christmas Day December 25
Boxing Day December 26
3 Exchanging & returning
3.1 Can I exchange or return a purchased product?
If you want to exchange or return something, you must report this to us within 14 days after receiving your order. We kindly ask you to use the following procedure:
- Log in to your account and select the relevant order of which you want to return articles and click on “ View” . If you do not have an account, you can still create one with the email address that you used to place the order.
- You will now see the overview of the order in question. Click on the "return items" button in the lower right to create the return shipment.
- You will see a screen where you can indicate which products you wish to return. This is done by indicating the number in the drop-down menu. Products that you want to keep must be at 0.
- The next step is to indicate why the products in question are being returned. With Reason and Action you can choose from the return reasons or choose the "Other, namely ..." option. You can enter a reason here yourself. This is not obligatory, but we would really appreciate it! You can also choose to change the product for another. In this case, indicate clearly the name, size and article number of the product you’d like to receive.
- Click “Send.”
- Ensure that the items are returned in original condition and pack them in a watertight package. You can use the same envelope in which you received your order. In that case, do not forget to remove your own address and clearly state the address of Your Little Miss! Do not forget to state your order number on a paper enclosed with order.
- Within 14 days, send the package back to:
Your Little Miss
- The amount of your returns including shipping costs (if all products are returned) will be refunded to your account within 14 days. This does not apply to the shipping costs of your return shipment. If you have chosen a different product, this will be sent as soon as possible after we have received your returns, and the amount to be received or paid will be settled.
4 Discount codes
4.1 Where can I enter my discount code?
At the bottom of the shopping bag you find the “ discount code” field.
Note that discount codes cannot be applied afterwards! This must always be done while ordering.
4.2 My code does not work. What should I do?
If the discount code does not work, it may have expired or something else is going on. We can sort this out for you. Please note: always do this before ordering because it is not possible to apply the discount code afterwards.
4.3 Can I use more than one discount code?
A maximum of one code can be applied per order.
4.4 I have forgotten to enter the discount code
It is not possible to apply a discount code afterwards to an order that has already been completed. Always contact us before ordering if you have a question about applying the discount code.
5.1 What size should I choose?
Baby: Choose the "extra small" or "small" hair clips. These are between 3 and 4 cm long. Make sure that the child has enough hair and that the pin is in the hair and not on her scalp. The headbands are the best choice for newborns and children with very little hair.
Toddlers: Choose size "small" or "standard". Size "small" is 4 cm. The standard size is +/- 5 cm. This size can be used for children from the age of 2.
Girls from 6 years: Choose the standard size of +/- 5 cm.
Always make sure not to leave small children alone with small objects such as hair clips.
Hair ties are available in two sizes, small and large. Small is suitable for small tails for young and older girls. The larger ones are for children who already have long hair or for adults.
Alice bands are available in one size. Suitable for any girl from around 2 years old.
The circumference of all headbands is stated with the product. Look in the table below for the approximate circumference of a child’s head at different ages.
Newborn 34 cm
3 months 41 cm
6 months 43 cm
12 months 46 cm
2 years 48 cm
3-5 years 51 cm
6-10 yrs 53 cm
11+ 56 cm plus